USC vs. UCLA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. UCLA

man UCLA is trying to get some momentum on their side going for it on fourth down in the first quarter

well USC went for it on 4th down, too. 4th and 1 for teams like these are usually a given and not even much of a risky play

gunhaver said:
well USC went for it on 4th down, too. 4th and 1 for teams like these are usually a given and not even much of a risky play
it was just interesting to me because ucla was still on their side of the field if they don't get it they give usc the ball with only 50 yards to go

Ucla needs to step it up and make some big plays this next offensive series because it's pretty obvious their Defense can't stop USC's offensive attack

jnewmant said:
Ucla needs to step it up and make some big plays this next offensive series because it's pretty obvious their Defense can't stop USC's offensive attack

and they's just gettin' warmed up ! :cool:

dm416 said:
Touchdown Dale Jarrett :fire:

Dwayne Jarrett. And he was the one guy I didnt want to see score, my man Samardzija is now tied w/ him for most TDs. Plus they are battling for the Biletnikoff Award.

All this talk about USC's defense handling the UCLA offense and it is the UCLA defense that's a joke

dm416 said:
It's Dwayne Jarett

i know i was just teasin ya....dale jarrett is like a nascar or indy driver or some kind of racer

Back
Top Bottom