USC would win on the field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC would win on the field

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i believe USC has put up the best case for the claim of national champion. the flaw in the BCS computer rankings system has been exposed, and it has clearly proven that when home and away games are factored in, USC would have finished ahead of LSU. the 4-2 record for the pac-10 teams in bowls shows USC played quality opponents all year.
3 coaches obligated to vote for the sugarbowl champion voted USC #1, so that says a lot about how USC is regarded.USC dominated #4 michigan with 9 sacks, when the wolverines allowed only 15 all season, and 4 touchdown passes were thrown against a top 5 defense that gave up only 5 previuosly. matt leinart has shown game beyond his years and USC has supreme coaching all the way around. LSU looked sloppy in its win, and beat an OU team still recovering from the kansas state beating, in the big 12 title game. USC has too much balance on offense and defense and would keep LSU's vaunted defense on the ropes with quick passing and accurate throws deep to beat the many blitzes coming at them.
USC beats LSU, 27-10, in a title game for a true national champion!

a quote from a coach in USA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell: :tongue:

another quote

i feel that the USC trojans were not only the hottest team at the end of the season but also last season. possibly they could be back to back national champs now, with a chance to extend that with a very young talented team. i felt in the respective bowl games, USC dominated Michigan more thoroughly than LSU did OU.
You can't blame teams for who they have to play, and USC's only loss was in triple overtime to a very overacheiving Cal team. (btw, cal won its bowl game. florida, who beat LSU, lost to iowa!)has anyone who has ever owned a computer never had a problem with it? the midwest and east coast needs to figure it out, we play football out west also!:tongue: ;)

Originally posted by finfaninbr
yawn......... LSU is your undisputed national champ , suck it up USC fans
thats not what the media says. to be exact "there is a flaw in the computer and it needs to be fixed"

by the way, i'm not a USC fan. i just think they got the shaht in lieu of a weaker team.

GO CANES!!!!!

finfaninbr and Wakey, as you can tell by our posts, I've been trying to get this numbskull to understand this all along. It's useless. Don't even waste your time. It's like arguing with a brick wall.

finfaninbr, I go to LSU, where do you live in BR?

USC is the undisputed champs. LSU wouldn't be able to score with that pop gun offense. You can't run on USC & Mauck can't throw. USC is too talented & too good. I hope LSU is enjoying their second place trophy.

SMad, I thought you were smarter than that. How can you say that?

LSU won the official National Championship and has the Crystal Football Trophy. USC is the one who has the self proclaimed "ap" newspaper championship.

Come on now...

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
SMad, I thought you were smarter than that. How can you say that?

LSU won the official National Championship and has the Crystal Football Trophy. USC is the one who has the self proclaimed "ap" newspaper championship.

Come on now...
the coaches have spoken, USC #1 baby!

I'm sorry, is that the wind talking? Because it sure would be smarter than dolfan06. The NEWSPAPER has spoken. The coach's poll is the one that has LSU #1!

I'm sorry, is that the wind talking? Because it sure would be smarter than dolfan06. The NEWSPAPER has spoken. The coach's poll is the one that has LSU #1!
We all know USC is #1!:tongue:

You might just be, seriously, this is no joke, the most ignorant stupid person I've ever encountered.

And I've seen some airheads in my day.

You might just be, seriously, this is no joke, the most ignorant stupid person I've ever encountered.

And I've seen some airheads in my day.
you have a right, i think i'd be upset too if my team were wearing a paper crown!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom