VA Phin fan here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VA Phin fan here

*Demi*God*

Active Roster
Reaction score
Long time reader finally decided to sign up....Ive been a Dolphins fan for as long as I can remember and have stayed true through the good the bad, and the horrible and hopefully now to the great times ahead...I am pretty knowledgeable on not just the Dolphins but of the NFL past and present...Not saying Im a know it all or nothing but I love football...Dolphin football especially...Hope to have some great convos here on not just the Phins but the NFL and football as a whole...:woot:

Long time reader finally decided to sign up....Ive been a Dolphins fan for as long as I can remember and have stayed true through the good the bad, and the horrible and hopefully now to the great times ahead...I am pretty knowledgeable on not just the Dolphins but of the NFL past and present...Not saying Im a know it all or nothing but I love football...Dolphin football especially...Hope to have some great convos here on not just the Phins but the NFL and football as a whole...:woot:
Greetings from Roanoke :hi5: Enjoy the greatest forums on the web :up:

As a proud resident of Richmond and a lifelong Fins fan, i welcome you with open arms.

Welcome home Brother

I'm from the west end of henrico - VA dolfans should know ware it is if your from richmond... i spend a lot of my time in VA beach... hell i thought i was the only miami/cowboys fan from richmond! nice to c there are more!

Back
Top Bottom