vbPlaza and vbBux | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vbPlaza and vbBux

Just a heads up Celtkin. Purchased MLB Icon(RED SOX) and a NCAA(UMASS). They are not showing up. I know you guys just got this up and running recently so I understand this might take sometime to show up, but I just wanted to let you know in case....

Yeah, I bought some icons too...I'm not complaining, as I know they will come eventually..Just wanted to let you know that there might be a problem...

I bought icons that aren't showing up either. Give me a few and let me check it out.

Ok, I turned off Sports Icons for the time being. I am missing some setting that is causing the icons to now show up. Maybe Mindwarp can double check things for me when he is feeling better.

is this why i lost all the money that was in my bank?? i had alot of money in there.. lol..

is this why i lost all the money that was in my bank?? i had alot of money in there.. lol..

Thank you for asking. This thread will explain to you what happened and should answer any questions you may have.

Have a nice day.

Hey Celtkin justs a heads up not sure its been mentioned before but
i keep seeing this message on top of the page above Finheaven when im in User CP

"Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /usercp.php(79) : eval()'d code on line 3"

Back
Top Bottom