Very important Jaylen Waddle update | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very important Jaylen Waddle update

That is exactly was I posted earlier. He jumps and falls down. He had a wide open field. If it's not a td, at minimum an extra 15+ yards.

He needs to learn to catch with arms extended or he may not be successful.
WTH are you going on about? He has already proven to be successful, you know rookie record for receptions, in a play maker challenged offense no less.

If you are saying he has room to improve, that's one thing, but come on now. May not be successful?

The only things that can keep this kid from being "successful" is injuries or becoming a head case for some reason. The former is possible. The latter seems unlikely.

WTH are you going on about? He has already proven to be successful, you know rookie record for receptions, in a play maker challenged offense no less.

If you are saying he has room to improve, that's one thing, but come on now. May not be successful?

The only things that can keep this kid from being "successful" is injuries or becoming a head case for some reason. The former is possible. The latter seems unlikely.
1646841310483.png

I am sorry, but force feeding him 2 yard passes is not going to cut it. I stand by my statement. Waddle (and the Team) will not be successful until he learns to stop falling down easily. I didn't watch him in College. Can he catch balls outside the numbers?

View attachment 97718

I am sorry, but force feeding him 2 yard passes is not going to cut it. I stand by my statement. Waddle (and the Team) will not be successful until he learns to stop falling down easily. I didn't watch him in College. Can he catch balls outside the numbers?
Not sure what your stats are intending to show. You are comparing guys that lined up wide, and a RB, to Waddle, who was used primarily as a slot.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and perhaps our definition of "successful" are not the same.

In answer to your question, yes, he can play from X,Y, and Z positions. That is just not what he was asked to do, and what was best for the team last season.

I'm not even a big Bama fan, but this kid can play.

View attachment 97718

Lol. Go watch a 2 minute highlights tape on youtube for your answer. He killed everywhere.

He cut off his dreads. You can exhale now 🙂

moRGNRD_d.webp
😃 Hey, he's more aerodynamic now with less drag, and probably the addition of a second to his time. 😆👍

Not sure what your stats are intending to show. You are comparing guys that lined up wide, and a RB, to Waddle, who was used primarily as a slot.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and perhaps our definition of "successful" are not the same.

In answer to your question, yes, he can play from X,Y, and Z positions. That is just not what he was asked to do, and what was best for the team last season.

I'm not even a big Bama fan, but this kid can play.
Absolutely this kid can play and factor in that the QB was under constant pressure, there were a lot of broken plays this kid made catches on!

Looks like an adult now. Good for him. That kid is getting more a$$ than a toilet seat!! Seeing omar in person with that mess on his head made him go naah... naaHhh. i aint lookin' like that chitt. I headin' my a$$ down to the barber.

Back
Top Bottom