Very important Jaylen Waddle update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very important Jaylen Waddle update

Ummm

That would be Hentai sir, not animal anime.....jeez come on.

Umm....not that I know from experience of course..... I ugh read in an article somewhere. Yup that's it

emma-watson-hermione.gif

Ummm

That would be Hentai sir, not animal anime.....jeez come on.

Umm....not that I know from experience of course..... I ugh read in an article somewhere. Yup that's it
Cartoon characters - there is a reason they are called the "funnies".
I have no idea why, but they have always been called the funnies. - LOL

Have to watch via u tube but love his highlights from from season.

Can't wait to see what he does under McD.

I Watched every game this season but after watching the highlights, I noticed waddle jumps a lot for his catches. Maybe they are poorly thrown or a bit high but some of those catches he falls down after catching.

The giants catch(2:52) could've been a td. He needs to learn to catch with his arms extended to get yards after catch.

When he does "The Waddle" he reminds me of R2D2! And yeah, thought it was Hurts at first.

2:49 in that video Waddle had a TD if he catch and run with it. Was there any reason to jump and catch that. This ain't a bash on him at all. Just seeing if anyone noticed it. Looks like a rookie mistake to me. Can't wait to see him fly next year. Wake me up on Draft Day.

He looks so much better with a fade. Braids are like Dadas... unless you're Latrell Sprewell, you probably shouldn't rock them.

2:49 in that video Waddle had a TD if he catch and run with it. Was there any reason to jump and catch that. This ain't a bash on him at all. Just seeing if anyone noticed it. Looks like a rookie mistake to me. Can't wait to see him fly next year. Wake me up on Draft Day.
That is exactly was I posted earlier. He jumps and falls down. He had a wide open field. If it's not a td, at minimum an extra 15+ yards.

He needs to learn to catch with arms extended or he may not be successful.

Back
Top Bottom