Very impressed with LenDale White | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very impressed with LenDale White

TexPhinPhan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This was the first complete USC game I watched this year and I have to say that I was very impressed with LenDale White. The guy can run the ball. Obviously, UT was giving up some size for speed in order to account for Bush, but still White was probably most impressive Trojan.

TexPhinPhan

TexPhinPhan said:
This was the first complete USC game I watched this year and I have to say that I was very impressed with LenDale White. The guy can run the ball. Obviously, UT was giving up some size for speed in order to account for Bush, but still White was probably most impressive Trojan.

TexPhinPhan

Yeah man, White gets my vote for USC MVP. I have always said he is the better PURE RB than Reggie, and he showed it last night, even though he was driving me CRAZY and causing me to scream at the TV because my Longhorns weren't stopping him. Thank GOD we stopped them on that 4th down play.

Agent51 said:
Yeah man, White gets my vote for USC MVP. I have always said he is the better PURE RB than Reggie, and he showed it last night, even though he was driving me CRAZY and causing me to scream at the TV because my Longhorns weren't stopping him. Thank GOD we stopped them on that 4th down play.
huff stopped him on that play... he was in the right place at the right time all nite.

finsnchips said:
huff stopped him on that play... he was in the right place at the right time all nite.

Yea, there's not much more to say about Huff, that guy was EVERYWHERE. I'd love to see him as a phin next season, and that doesn't come from last night, that comes from day one of all our "who do we draft in 06" talk, lol.

yeah.. ive also liked Huff for a while. My cousin is a Cowboys fan and he really likes him as well.

He's a heck of a player. Ive seen UT a few times this year and have always been impressed with him, but last nite was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom