Vick Indicted.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Indicted..

Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Let's truly hope he gets what is coming to him.

I've said before.... there's a lawyer somewhere looking to put a "Vick head" on his wall.

I think we can officially put an end to the career of Michael Vick. And not a moment too soon.

you guys hear of the wicked stuff that was done to these dogs, and all you care about is if we can get something for daunte??? whatever

He allegedly had losing dogs electrocuted, hung, drown, and one killed by slamming him into the ground. If true, this guy is sick.

Sick? He's beyond sick if that's how it went down. Words can't describe what he would be if that was the case

So this all means hes gonna get suspended from football?

im not not animal right person but fighting and killing dogs the way he did is just sick and low it just shows he isnt anything more then some boy that came off the streets i hope he gets put away for a long time

after reading the charges.... if he is guilty of what they say he is a seriously sick individual.. thats crazy stuff. if he is at fault i don't think he deserves to play in the NFL anymore

After reading the indictment I'd say Mr Vick is in deep trouble. There is some very detailed info in the indictment, which could only have been obtained from people with inside knowledge.

Beginning of end for Vick in Atlanta?

The Falcons put all of their hopes for 2007 in the hands of Michael Vick. Despite Tuesday's indictment of Vick in a Virginia dogfighting probe, the Falcons have no choice but to stand by him. The reason: Atlanta traded Vick's possible replacement, Matt Schaub, to Houston. At the time, it seemed to be the wise thing, and an indictment doesn't necessarily make that situation any different.

Owner Arthur Blank hired Bobby Petrino to make Vick a better quarterback. The owner believes Petrino's imaginative college style could be creative enough to make Vick a more accomplished thrower. Vick's dedication in spending extra time working at the team facility this offseason gave Blank hope that his plan was correct.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2940188

It said that he would kill the dogs for under-performing. If that's the case they should hang him for his last 3 seasons in Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom