Vick kicked off team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick kicked off team

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
Is this old news? I just found out about it. Marcus Vick was kicked off V-Tech for stomping opponent. What an idiot. People really know how to throw thier lives away.

EDIT: Oops. Posted in the wrong forum again.

Yeah it was reported earlier...And somebody brought up the idea of us drafting him. Me...I say NO WAY!!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish. All the talent in the world does not excuse his behavior. Hope he straightens up before he finds out where that bad attitude leads ultimately

Little Vick is a bad apple....best wishes in the Canadian League Marcus. :lol:

Roman529 said:
Little Vick is a bad apple....best wishes in the Canadian League Marcus. :lol:

:) Come on man don't bash the Canadian league and I bet he is to ignorant to come here he will probably be playing in the arena football league.

CA Dolfan said:
he'll end up with the raiders..

Atlanta will draft him hoping Big Brother can control Little Brother.

Marcus- Yo Mike can I borrow 1000 dollars

Mike Vick- Uh sure

Later that day

Marcus- Yo Mike can I borrow some talent im really low....

His *** should be thrown in jail. He's been filthy rich since he was 17 and still has to be a badass. Who the f*** carries a gun to McDonalds? Pathetic. JMO

bg34 said:
His *** should be thrown in jail. He's been filthy rich since he was 17 and still has to be a badass. Who the f*** carries a gun to McDonalds? Pathetic. JMO

Dude, that Hamburglar and the Fry Guys are some bad mofos. I NEVER go to McD's without packing heat :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom