Video clip of the TUCK RULE. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video clip of the TUCK RULE.

The bottom line is that Champions find a way, and losers go home and whine about not getting the breaks.

Gator Mike said:
The bottom line is that Champions find a way, and losers go home and whine about not getting the breaks.

The refs' call was BS, in my opinion, but ultimately what Gator mike says here is true. There was ample oportunity to recover from the call, and the Raiders instead just rolled over.

josephreese said:
The refs' call was BS, in my opinion, but ultimately what Gator mike says here is true. There was ample oportunity to recover from the call, and the Raiders instead just rolled over.
I don't know, something like that would easily take the wind out of a team's sails. That is, without a doubt, one of the worst calls in NFL history.

Wagon Circler said:
I don't know, something like that would easily take the wind out of a team's sails. That is, without a doubt, one of the worst calls in NFL history.

I agree!!!!!!!

Gator Mike said:
Bullcrap.

Third and one at your own 30 with 3:00 to go in the game... and Zack Crockett gets stuffed in the backfield for a one yard loss. Pick up six inches, and the Pats likely don't get the ball back.

After the controversial incompletion, they were still out of field goal range. Friggin' make a play and keep them out of FG range... and they couldn't do it.

After the Vinatieri FG to tie it, the Raiders get the ball back... and proceed to run out the clock.

They then go to overtime, and let the Pats drive SEVENTY FIVE yards to set up the winning field goal.

The Raiders were up 13-3 in the fourth quarter... had several opportunities to put the game away for good, and they're complaining about a call Walt Coleman made that followed the rule book to the letter? Puh-lease!

You stole my thunder...this was basically word for word what I was going to say...

If the Raiders make a play on defense or offense after that play...ANY KIND OF PLAY they win it...

Oaklandraider said:
That was a damn fumble no doubt about it!!

It wasnt a fumble stop whinning. I hate the pats but that deffinetly wasnt a fumble.

Back
Top Bottom