Viera is comming to Real | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Viera is comming to Real

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
as.com is reporting it's a done deal. Arsenal has accepted Real's offer and that Viera has already sold his home.

Oh happy day :D

Thank you for IMing me and letting me know. All I can say is :woot: The BEST just got better. :evil:

Arsenal just got weaker hahahahahaha

£23 million is a hell of a price for a guy pushing 30.

He is one of the best defensive midfielders in the game. So he is definately worth that money. Noone will stop Real now. :D

you obviously don't watch much 'football.'

The best teams win games, not the best players.

Madrid won't win La Liga, they might win the Champs league but I doubt it.

Mebeverine said:
you obviously don't watch much 'football.'

The best teams win games, not the best players.

Madrid won't win La Liga, they might win the Champs league but I doubt it.

Ummm yes I do. Real Madrid is my fav. team so of course I am going to say what I said in my prior post. Also the season is a underway so saying they won't win La Liga is just your opinion. Not a fact.

Also the season is a underway so saying they won't win La Liga is just your opinion. Not a fact.

Nor is "no-one will stop them"

Valencia, Barca, and Depor all stopped Los Merengues(sp?) last year! :)

They were also stopped in the Copa del Rey and the CL to "inferior" competition.

That was last year. This is this year. :). Plus we have Samuel and Viera so it is all good. :D

You don't have Viera...reports on BBC London today say that Real have admitted the talks have stopped for the meantime.

Yeah and Barca has added Larsson, Giuly, Deco, Silvinho, etc

A genuine question here: how do Barcelona plan on playing Deco, Ronaldinho and Giuly? All 3 are EXTRMELY similar. I'm aware that Giuly can play on the right, and that both Deco and Goofy can play left, however all 3 are way more ffective when in the hole behind the strikers. Bizarre signings.

Deco is cccrraaaaappp by the way :-)

Mebeverine said:
A genuine question here: how do Barcelona plan on playing Deco, Ronaldinho and Giuly? All 3 are EXTRMELY similar. I'm aware that Giuly can play on the right, and that both Deco and Goofy can play left, however all 3 are way more ffective when in the hole behind the strikers. Bizarre signings.

Deco is cccrraaaaappp by the way :-)

I thought it was odd that Barca would sign Deco since he is kind of similar to Giuly and those two and Ronaldinho all are better off when they play the same role. However, the signings do give Barca an extremely creative midfield, and you already said that Deco can play on the left and Giuly can play on the right so you pretty much answered your own question. :)

Back
Top Bottom