Vikings Front Office Lost There Collective Minds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Front Office Lost There Collective Minds

That's a great move. Who gives a frick about a first round pick if your championship window is closing? They need to win while they have AP and a great defense. I think they could have made the playoffs with Shaun Hill if he stayed healthy, but I doubt he would have. I doubt Bradford will either, but at least they will have two competent QB's. Bradford is not that great, but this offense will be better set up for his skillset and playing style than any he has played in.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

I think the only way this trade makes sense is Teddy Bridgewater's injury is career ending or will take him at least 2 years to come back from.

I think his injury is severe enough that assuming he will come back from it would be the wrong move.

I'm actually marveling at Philly for getting this done. Their QB situation was absolutely silly, having Bradford and Daniel around with large contracts despite neither one being the projected longterm starter. They looked like they didn't know what they were doing for a while, though I didn't disagree with the move for Wentz.

Amazing that Philly turned 4th and 6th round draft picks into 1st and 4th round draft picks.

Just goes to show you that the QB market is a sellers market. There are just too few QBs around that are decent and far to many that suck.

Rick Spielman must still be the GM in Minnesota. This trade reeks of the same similarities to the Lamar Gordon trade with the Rams when Ricky retired or the overpaying for A.J. Feeley from Philly. If it is Spielman then he got suckered again by Philly.

Definitely my first thought was that speilman is still doing his thing. Glad it's not here

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

If Sam Bradford is worth a 1st and 4th, Matt Moore has got to be worth a solid 3rd.

Those guys wouldnt move the needle...bradford gives them a shot...not that i think they can win the lombardi with him

That team is loaded so i get the move...the compensation though is too high

Agree.

I actually don't think Bradford is that bad, but that's still an awful trade.

Concur. Ir won't surprise me to see Norv work miracles w/ Bradford.

Rag on Spielman all you want but he's far better than any personnel guy Miami has had since Jimmy Johnson. I'd take him in a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradford stays healthy, the compensation wont matter. He is a smart & accurate QB.

It is never that desperate. There has to be a team that would have traded a starting quality backup for a 3rd or 4th. Please do not bring up Moore as a starting quality QB.

There is no such thing in the NFL as a "starting quality backup" these days.

Rag on Spielman all you want but he's far better than any personnel guy Miami has had since Jimmy Johnson. I'd take him in a second. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
truely did some idiotic stuff. However he wasn't given a fair go of it. Rebuilds just suck if you keep picking the wrong people to do it.

Back
Top Bottom