Vikings RB Michael Bennett On PFC Radio Live Tonight 8 pm est! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings RB Michael Bennett On PFC Radio Live Tonight 8 pm est!

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Takeo Spikes and Michael Bennett Live Tonight on Pro Football Central Radio

Live on tonight's Pro Football Central Radio will be All Pro Linebacker Takeo Spikes due to his interview being shortened last week.Takeo is coming off a stellar first season with the Buffalo Bills. The Bills defense ranked number 1 in the AFC and number 2 overall and are coming off another impressive offseason in which they recently added LB Jason Gildon. Takeo will be on live to discuss new head coach Mike Mullarkey, Jason Gildon, London Flecther, Ricky Williams and much much more tonight at 8:05 pm est!

Also just confirmed will be the starting running back for the Minnesota Vikings Michael Bennett will be on live tonight as well. Bennett has been talked about very much the past week as it pertains to trade talks with the Miami Dolphins and will be on live to discuss this, Brock Lesnar, Randy Moss, Mike Tice and much much more live tonight at 8:05 pm est!

Click Here To Listen Live

http://broadcastmonsters.com/PFC/profootballcentral.asx

There should be some news on if he has been contacted about becoming a Miami Dolphin so check this out!

We also have the first 30 minutes open to YOUR CALLS so dont be hesitate to let us know whats on ur mind toll free 1-877-913-9739

Are you going to have some more of your informants false information for you to report, then praise yourself for debunking (PFCLive)? Miami fans are just getting over Ricky-gate and are ripe for rumor-mongers.

Tee, no that was 1 person who reported it to many sites and i made the mistake of looking into it. I can make mistakes I hope.....

Bennett is offlimits. Why would they give up a pro bowl caliber back without forcing us to overpay.

is it your computer or is everyone else having these problems???

Back
Top Bottom