vince young at # 16? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vince young at # 16?

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
theyre saying he is dropping because of his poor wonderlic test which i think is a joke...the guy beat one of the best teams in college football history by himself...i say draft him if he's there...what you think?

no way he drops to 16 because of a wonderlic test. If he did I would be shocked...happy, but shocked.

just look at aaron rodgers last year..suppose to be the top pick..slides down to the packers at 24 i believe

He is not dropping just because of that. It is the 6 on the wonderlick, the side arm throwing motion, the fact that he took 8 snaps from under center the entire season last year, and the fact that Mack Brown had to dummy down his offense so Vince could run it.

Dummy down a college offense to play against Big 12 teams? That doesn't sound good.

THere's no way Young drops down to us. I know about the Aaron Rogers thing last year, but he's not Vince YOung.

if he falls to the 49ers at 5 (or 6?) we should trade up to get him. they took alex smith last year and wouldnt need him..

Who cares. If he does drop to us we should pick him without a blink. Then hire Dan "The Man" Marino as QB coach and teach him how to really play QB. He already knows how to scramble and run. Now teach him how to throw correctly and scan through his receivers with finesse.

I would be shocked if he fell to 16 as well. When analyst have no football going on they start overanalyzing everthing. ESPN said he scored a 6, but the test was messed up somehow, and he retook it and got a 16. Isn't that more than Marino got?

Wallace758 said:
theyre saying he is dropping because of his poor wonderlic test which i think is a joke...the guy beat one of the best teams in college football history by himself...i say draft him if he's there...what you think?

No, he will never fall that far and go to the NFL draft section when posting this.

No!

I want a QB who I can trust throwing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom