Vinsanity Trade Rumors! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vinsanity Trade Rumors!

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
Heard there is something going on between Nets and Clippers involving Vince Carter anyone got details? Being an L.A guy clippers being my sub-team behind lakers is there any truth in this if clippers get VC this will be great.

Magette and Mobley for Vince Carter. Why the clippers haven't done it, I don't know. This will be great for the clippers.

Wow, that would be sweet. Finally an L.A. team we can be proud of.

If it happens.:evil:

Wow, that would be sweet. Finally an L.A. team we can be proud of.

If it happens.:evil:

We already do The Lakers!! anyways that means We also lose Magette and Mobley and Magette is under rated he is an outstanding small foward and hes a Blue Devil !

Magetta is all but gone. They been trying to trade him for the last year. Doesnt get along with Dunleavy.

Magette and Mobley for Vince Carter. Why the clippers haven't done it, I don't know. This will be great for the clippers.

That's because it's not their choice.

From everything I've read, LAC offered Mags/Cat & New Jersey didn't seem to interested. I mean, honestly speaking, for Vince.. why would you be interested in that? You can get more. Youth should be the direction for New Jersey if they deal Carter or Kidd.. whether it's young players loaded with potential, and/or draft choices.

Vince Carter Is A Locker Room Cancer!!!! Signed:"all Of Toronto"

they havent done it cause NJ doesnt feel its enough of a return and theyre right its not. Cuttino isnt good and Maggette is injury prone. Carter is a prima donna no question but hes also one heck of a good player.

Carter will be hard to trade because he has a clause in his contract that gives him an option to backout of his contract and become a free agent and if he does that it's a given he'll end up in Orlando since he grew up in the area.

Orlando is not a given.

There are alot of possible destinations for him, I beleive he will go to the highest bidder who IMO will be the Bobcats

Carter will be hard to trade because he has a clause in his contract that gives him an option to backout of his contract and become a free agent and if he does that it's a given he'll end up in Orlando since he grew up in the area.

Well of course. Its a given that Vince would opt out, give up 16 mil, and sign for below market value just so he can go back to his hometown. Athletes do that all the time.

Orlando is not a given.

There are alot of possible destinations for him, I beleive he will go to the highest bidder who IMO will be the Bobcats

There are quite a few places for him to go...BUT what LA is offering isn't near his worth. He is still a really good player and you know he can know dunk :yes:

Back
Top Bottom