VIP Membership Issue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Membership Issue

damanref10

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Reaction score
hey rob,

tried to get into VIP and was recently charged on Feb 2 for a renewal but cant seem to get permission.

Have a screen shot of the transaction, but cant seem to figure out how to put it in here.

Thanks

Also, having issues sending private messages... says my sent inbox is full? tried deleting some messages... and I cant have more than 30sih any way.... suggestions?

A2NXsi58G4tkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

View attachment 12189

yep. VIP members have a larger inbox limit. when you went to regular membership the inbox didn't automatically delete the excess messages. you'd have to clear the sent items too. I'll reup your VIP but send me a copy of your paypal screenshot please.

do you have to be VIP to have permission to post new threads?? it says i may not post new threads and i cant reply to thread without it getting looked at first?
im not vulgar or curse or do anything wrong just wondering what was up and if someone could help me unlock it i miss posting and reading with my fellow phin fans

Back
Top Bottom