VIP Membership Issue

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions Forum' started by damanref10, Feb 6, 2014.

1. damanref10

damanref10 Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

hey rob,

tried to get into VIP and was recently charged on Feb 2 for a renewal but cant seem to get permission.

Have a screen shot of the transaction, but cant seem to figure out how to put it in here.

Thanks

Also, having issues sending private messages... says my sent inbox is full? tried deleting some messages... and I cant have more than 30sih any way.... suggestions?

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

View attachment 12189

2. Wildbill3

Wildbill3 Misery Loves Company Administrator Finheaven VIP

yep. VIP members have a larger inbox limit. when you went to regular membership the inbox didn't automatically delete the excess messages. you'd have to clear the sent items too. I'll reup your VIP but send me a copy of your paypal screenshot please.

3. truedolfan57

truedolfan57 A True Fan

chat down?

4. Rodney1505

Rodney1505 Active Member

do you have to be VIP to have permission to post new threads?? it says i may not post new threads and i cant reply to thread without it getting looked at first?
    im not vulgar or curse or do anything wrong just wondering what was up and if someone could help me unlock it i miss posting and reading with my fellow phin fans