VIP renewal? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP renewal?

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just got a quickie on the renewal of my vip subscription, does it renew itself?

if not do I have to go true the usual re-register thingie?

Thanks!

If you are signed up through PayPal, your renewal will take care of itself unless you selected to not auto-renew.

If you are signed up through PayPal, your renewal will take care of itself unless you selected to not auto-renew.

thanks, is there a way to verify that it will auto-renew?

I need multiple daily fix of the vip's to survive! LOL

Go to your PayPal account and check your profile then check your subscriptions :wink:

Me <----Paypal newbie lol

I am in my profile, where shall I see that info lol I see my payment to FH and that stuff but nowhere shall I see what is up lol

How are subscriptions and recurring payments canceled?
PayPal members may cancel individual subscribers from their transaction history. Your subscribers may also cancel their subscriptions by following the steps below. A subscription can be canceled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

Here's How:

1. Click the My Account tab.
2. Click the History tab.
3. Click the Details of the subscription in question.
4. Click Cancel Subscription.
5. You have successfully canceled the subscriber's subscription.

OMG Ifigured it out lmao! everything is good and active!

Thanks for your patience Celt!

I will be a 2 time member within a few days!

Well it turns out that I paid my renewal and cannot access the VIP section what gives?

My paiement did go true paypal yet I am denied access to the vip section!!

Please contact me to get this resolve, yall know I need multiple daily doses to get thrue my days lol!!!

You are all set bro.Payment was received ,a x2 VIP badge was installed.

Welcome back to the VIP forum.Be sure to check out Boomer draft evaluation.Its truly an excellent piece of jounalistic analysis.:D

Back
Top Bottom