Vontae Davis and Sean Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis and Sean Smith

k33vinj

Vontae21Davis
Reaction score
Can anyone make a vontae and sean video? theres a couple of highlights but no pass deflections.

I have a feeling it's not going to be vontae and smith much longer. But instead Vontae and someone else!

False. Sean Smith will be just fine. He is learning and is the safer corner, but still a good player.

Smith was suspect when he was challenged last season and so far in camp same result...he's getting beat and "picked on"...i"m sorry make all the excuses in the world for him...i"m calling it early he will lose his starting job.

Smith was suspect when he was challenged last season and so far in camp same result...he's getting beat and "picked on"...i"m sorry make all the excuses in the world for him...i"m calling it early he will lose his starting job.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't starting to start the season. I could see Allen as the other starter with Smith as the nickel corner.

nickel is even worst for him...imagine smith trying to cover a quick Bess-like receiver with space on either side! nightmare match_up.

hes not going to lose his job. hes a cover corner you cant go by training camp againt marshall. if it happens in regular season its a different story. nolans defense will pressure qb so that means alot of sitting on routes(ints).

Be nice to see Sean Smith used like Cromartie was early in his career at SD. With W. Allen and V. Davis starting, and when in nickle W. Allen moves to nickle with S. Smith taking his spot. Could this turn him into a Int machine?

Well if you would just read and listen. MArshall has been getting locked down by Smith the past couple of days. Thats straight from the mouth of Marshall himself. & Vontae has been getting beat and "picked on" by Marshall..So before coming to conclusions and talking out of your ***, read a little, Ok :up:

ooooffffffff, this just got heated...Getting beat out by W.Allen is not the worst thing that could happen to a 2nd year who has played what like 4 years at the position??

Just untrue... or at least not more suspect than Davis...

Yea i dont think you guys pay attention... He shut down Marshall last couple days. Brandon Marshall!!! Id hate to know what would happen if Davis didnt those picks last year.. Geeees :err: And pls make a highlight take. Smith is good, stop the hating and wait for int # 1 vs Buff

Back
Top Bottom