Vontae PLAYMAKER Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae PLAYMAKER Davis

k33vinj

Vontae21Davis
Reaction score
The way vontae is playing right now, hes a top corner in the league no doubt about it. The question is can he keep it up? if he can make this kinda leap in one year, what happens next year. you can talk about his coverage but i love him in run support, you see him flying acroos your screen like a missle its unbelievable. I dont think theres a harder hitting corner in the league. everytime a reciever makes a short catch there comes vontae with a POP. Qbs are already intimidated by him but they are gonna have to learn dont throw quick passes to vontaes man. he popped welker like twice the other night, hes so physical fast and strong. All you jet fans could say anything you want but vontae could be the best cb in the league, maybe not this year but imo very soon. Remember he could be slightly behind revis in coverage but hes better in the run and only gonna get better cause this is only his second year. On top of all that remember vontae was very raw coming out of college. Please dont say revis was too cause he wasnt. Revis is pretty much a finish product and davis is far from. Lets see if rogers go at davis in week 6.

Miami has two of the most explosive players at their positions in the entire NFL..

Vontae Davis and Cameron Wake. It's been a long time since Miami had players that explosive.

I love the way he plays but hopefully doesnt get injured laying the wood on ppl... LOL like Bob Sanders amazing player always injured.

Back
Top Bottom