VOTING: Best Political Forum Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VOTING: Best Political Forum Poster

VOTING: Best Political Forum Poster

• rob19

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • TheWalrus

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Buddy

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Locke

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Spesh

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Buddy, although you can probably discern from my sporadic comments in that forum (when stuff really pissed me off), generally I identify less with your politics than some of these other guys. However, I do detest the extremes of both parties regardless of ideology; but I do find the hypocrisies (or at least as I perceive them) of the privileged more infuriating than the "do as I say, not as I do" by those purporting to represent the "downtrodden masses."

Given all of that, I do not vote along party lines and consider myself an independent although registered as a Dem cuz I think their primaries are more critical to influence. But we are in agreement regarding John Huntsman as he's far and away also my candidate of choice. I was upset that the party and media rigged it against him getting exposure during the debates cuz what I've read and heard directly impressed me as someone who's not captive to an all consuming ideology nor intimidated by strong armed tactics and threats to toe the line. More than that, he's one of the few non-bozos out there who actually successfully ran a state in the black; that coupled with his Huntsman Chemical experience combine to forearm him with a sense of fiscal responsibility. He and his family's intangibles also resonate with me. They are the kind of family who would reflect positively on the office. And then there's the fact that he's a man of spiritual conviction, but with a flexibility that's unusual for LDS adherents. I like him a lot cognitively and viscerally and hope he gets more of a fair shot next go-around.

Back in the 80s, I was initially enamored with Pierot because of his straightforward business background, approach and being unsullied by the political process - that's at least until a friend of mine, who's literally now become one of the captains of Wall Street clued me in that after doing some deals with him, the reality was far different than the image. I don't think that holds true with Huntsman, and I do like his business approach, moderation and flexibility to look at issues independently.

Your point of view highlights why I like Huntsman so much...he appeals to both sides of center more than the extremes. He could actually encourage unity rather than divisiveness.

I am glad that you take the time to read my posts despite not agreeing with much of what I have to say. I do try to provide some rationale and not just regurgitate the crap off Fox News. Hopefully, I can pull you over to the Dark Side one day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I liked Huntsmen as well but a guy with his moderate social views never stood a chance in the GOP primaries and there is no reason to think that will change.

i haven't decided in this catagory. All excellent posters but only Walrus and Buddy usually post on the main forum. Since this is the political forum as in the real political world my vote is for sell to the highest bidder :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Huntsmen as well but a guy with his moderate social views never stood a chance in the GOP primaries and there is no reason to think that will change.

i haven't decided in this catagory. All excellent posters but only Walrus and Buddy usually post on the main forum. Since this is the political forum as in the real political world my vote for sell to the highest bidder :)

What will it take to seal the deal?

A verified vote for yours truly in the Lounge contest and a ringing posted endorsement in such event should do the trick nicely.

But don't tell Vaark as he is my financial advisor (and friend) who is also in said contest though not actually competing at this time :)

Kidding. You got my vote.

A verified vote for yours truly in the Lounge contest and a ringing posted endorsement in such event should do the trick nicely.

But don't tell Vaark as he is my financial advisor (and friend) who is also in said contest though not actually competing at this time :)

Kidding. You got my vote.

You the man! Down with the Liberals! I will do you right in the Lounge contest.

You the man! Down with the Liberals! I will do you right in the Lounge contest.

Don't believe the hype - he's a whore. (Trust me, we can smell our own. :lol:)

Besides, we share a deep respect for the 2nd Amendment. :)

:bumpus:

Don't believe the hype - he's a whore. (Trust me, we can smell our own. :lol:)

Besides, we share a deep respect for the 2nd Amendment. :)

:bumpus:

I knew that I liked you two!

7yvepevy-1.jpg
8adadugy-1.jpg
a2a4a3e6-1.jpg
re5apy8a-1.jpg

Yeah, because I'm awesome! Vote for Buddy!

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

****, my gifs aren't gifing!

Y'all are really going to hand this Locke again, are you? Come on people! Do what is right and vote for Buddy...she did!
by7ave7y.jpg

Everything should be redistributed, from the highest to the lowest Finheavian, thats the only way internet society can work. After all, you didnt build that!

Wrong, i did build that! And by that, i mean the internet.

Vote Spesh, who builds ****.

Wrong, i did build that! And by that, i mean the internet.

Vote Spesh, who builds ****.

The only thing you have ever built is a pyramid of beer cans in your Section 8 apartment! Vote Buddy!

If I had any confidence that Walrus, Spesh, Rob and I could rule the Political Forum Underworld without killing each other, I would propose that we combine our votes and kick Locke's sorry butt to the curb. Alas, we would definitely drop dogs on each other (you know I would whip that ass!) so Locke appears to have wrapped up another year as the best poster in the Political Forum.

Locke is just en vogue, what can I say?
il_570xN139643756-1.jpg

Thank you to whomever just voted Buddy! You are obviously an awesome person and extremely intelligent.

Good Lord, you bunch of liberal rats! Now Spesh is ahead of me...WTF has the world come to? I knew that liberal bitchiness had infected our populous but I had no idea it had got this bad. You lemmings should be ashamed of yourselves!

This is the type of little bitch that votes for Spesh and especially Locke!
JonathanMartinjpg-1.jpg

Locke wants to remove god from coins.

Vote Spesh, who will let those same coins trickle down. Eventually. Unless the economy burns down, then those damned coins better trickle right the **** back up. Except for Detroit, let that hellhole go bankrupt.

...vote Spesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom