Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST VIP POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced on February 1st.

With all respect to FFIC and NY8123. This award should go to Datruth.

The guy puts in painstaking original stuff like his draft breakdowns. Typically providing it to VIP early.

There is no one on VIP that provides such informative, self authored work up here.

anyone that doesn't use the word "brother" in every post...

we're not family

we're not family
Oh, we're family, wayward children and all. Seriously though, maybe its the Marine in me, but the entire Corps is a band of brothers, it's a family that you earn a place in, not born into. So when John calls someone brother, it's a sign of respect, not an insult.

And if John wins and not Datruth55, then perhaps he deserves it. Perhaps the staff and the membership takes a lot of factors into consideration, not a post or thread count or one's infractions and bans.

With all respect to FFIC and NY8123. This award should go to Datruth.

The guy puts in painstaking original stuff like his draft breakdowns. Typically providing it to VIP early.

There is no one on VIP that provides such informative, self authored work up here.

I agree, this year it should be a two horse race between FFIC and Da but keep in mind there were days gone past when John, Bill and I had conversations between the three of us in the VIP. Just the fact that this race isn't a three horse race anymore is a testament to you guys and your efforts to improve the VIP. I used to post stuff like Da did int he VIP only to have several people view it, I love the fact that the VIP holders much deeper and more in-depth information because of the guys listed here.

Da did a lot of break down and in-depth analysis this year and John posted a lot of content, to me that is a good 50/50 mix. Both are deserving of the award, whether we are "brothers" or not they both put a lot time and effrot into the VIP this year.

anyone that doesn't use the word "brother" in every post...we're not family
A brother is someone who gets to the Sweet Sixteen of March Madness and takes himself out for hooshoops as I wasn't around that much so he could continue further along in the competition as I have given him the benefit of a doubt on several occasions. For all that voted for me, I am honored. Thank you. You are right we are not brothers you and I.

I believe that you miss the idea that we are truly a brotherhood of Dolphin fans. Anyone of the brothers on this poll deserve to win. If I had multiple votes I would vote for them all except myself. NY8123 and WildBill3 are absolutely right as there were crickets in VIP when we first started the forum back up. But you know what we stuck with it and it has worked out great. Thanks to all the members for supporting the site and keeping the doors open for all to enjoy!:brewskis:

I personally voted for datruth, but its hard to ignore FFIC's contribution to the VIP board. FFIC brought topics to the board when we were just trying to expand and didnt have much fanfare in the VIP. Its hard to ignore that.

Ive said who I voted for here, but I really want to say a genuine thanks to every person nominated here, and anyone else who has contributed to VIP. All of you guys make VIP what it is. I blow chunks at starting threads and Im glad that these guys, among others, have really stepped up ad gave us VIP worthy material to comment on. You guys are very literally what keeps FinHeaven going. Without the VIP's, we would be in trouble.

A brother is someone who gets to the Sweet Sixteen of March Madness and takes himself out for hooshoops as I wasn't around that much so he could continue further along in the competition as I have given him the benefit of a doubt on several occasions. For all that voted for me, I am honored. Thank you. You are right we are not brothers you and I.

I believe that you miss the idea that we are truly a brotherhood of Dolphin fans. Anyone of the brothers on this poll deserve to win. If I had multiple votes I would vote for them all except myself. NY8123 and WildBill3 are absolutely right as there were crickets in VIP when we first started the forum back up. But you know what we stuck with it and it has worked out great. Thanks to all the members for supporting the site and keeping the doors open for all to enjoy!:brewskis:

dang...i was just busting chops...

we're not family

When you have a group of Phinatics talking on a regular basis, they become forum friends or, brothers. IF ya like, you can be a poor orphan step child or "A Sister." JK/LOL

Your choice?

Oh, we're family, wayward children and all. Seriously though, maybe its the Marine in me, but the entire Corps is a band of brothers, it's a family that you earn a place in, not born into. So when John calls someone brother, it's a sign of respect, not an insult.

And if John wins and not Datruth55, then perhaps he deserves it. Perhaps the staff and the membership takes a lot of factors into consideration, not a post or thread count or one's infractions and bans.

Yeah, VG posts are like highlights in a game, without taking the whole game into consideration. In all due respect to others, Cali is the only choice. JMO

I personally voted for datruth, but its hard to ignore FFIC's contribution to the VIP board. FFIC brought topics to the board when we were just trying to expand and didnt have much fanfare in the VIP. Its hard to ignore that.

Ive said who I voted for here, but I really want to say a genuine thanks to every person nominated here, and anyone else who has contributed to VIP. All of you guys make VIP what it is. I blow chunks at starting threads and Im glad that these guys, among others, have really stepped up ad gave us VIP worthy material to comment on. You guys are very literally what keeps FinHeaven going. Without the VIP's, we would be in trouble.
Brother DaTruth55 is a great member amongst the others on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom