Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
DEBBIE DOWNER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced on February 1st.

The list of insufferables...

more like the list of tired of losing fans . I have always thought the Debbie Downer award was stupid esp when the team has been a downer. Now if I were a Pats fan and all I could find was fault then it would make sense.

How come my nomination Hayden "I've got a bad feeling" Fox didn't make the list?

I posted this elsewhere in the voting threads but I feel like this particular group may appreciate my candidate's views...

As the Lounge-tator, Mr. Dovah will eradicate the poors from FH and the Dolfans, which will in turn fill the stadium with fans that can afford to pay big money for a losing product. It just MAKES SENSE!

Vote Dovah as Lounge-tator or as Nubs likes to call it, lounge rat.

more like the list of tired of losing fans . I have always thought the Debbie Downer award was stupid esp when the team has been a downer. Now if I were a Pats fan and all I could find was fault then it would make sense.

to be fair, you are the only one on the list that is level headed most of the time

Yep. They should just make the Jeff Ireland award too for all the homers that think we always do right.

If SR7 doesn't take this one, something is wrong with the world!

At least D is here consistently and likes the good things we do. SR only seems to turn up after losses and bad news... Which is a lot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Well done Dlockz i think...............:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom