• TheWalrus

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Daytona Fin

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I gave you boys a head start now it's time for me to play. Thanks to fishfan and vaark for the recognition and votes. I see the pofo and nublarmaniacs have already cast their choices. Good luck to casas, dkphin and phindog. It's an honor to be up against all five. But it's time to take the gloves off and get dirty!

sexy59589906-1.gif

2013052120130521gifs_25-1.gif

gifs_012gif3Fw3D50026h3D278-1.gif%3fw%3d500%26h%3d278

sexy33085857-1.gif

Q0BDs-1.gif

Super2BHot2BModels2BBikini2BContest2B201-1.gif

hotgirlswet13mar24-1.gif

hEaH76F-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

5AdpqtT-1.jpg

Crying2BBaby2BNatural2BHigh2Bfor2BSome2B-1.jpg

So much crying over an internet poll. This is serious business for some. :lol:

I am more than happy to share with you the results of who voted for who. But I will have one of the other Admins give you the behind the scenes results because I don't want you to think the results are faked or there is some sort of big conspiracy if I send you the results. Some times people lose, it just happens, and with two weeks left in voting I know this might be the first year where I don't win this category. Whether I win or lose the results are legit and myself and any other admin can prove it. That goes for every voting thread this year and previous years.

jRaHaFI-1.jpg

[video=youtube_share;UAeqVGP-GPM]http://youtu.be/UAeqVGP-GPM[/video]

What happened to "Most Comedic?" There are clearly some qualifiers in here.

I'm not sure if this counts as "breaking news" but it just occurred to me that the plot of Jurassic Park revolves around female dinosaurs spontaneously growing balls and penises. :shakeno:

The awards event was never as much fun as March Madness, but at least now it takes a step in that direction. :lol:

Daytona you da news hound .... doggy.

Nubs your a gentleman and a scholar for rewarding his effort :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom