Wade and Shaq Show Rolling as Heat Dump Magic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade and Shaq Show Rolling as Heat Dump Magic

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dwyane Wade scored 25 points and Shaquille O'Neal added 19 points in 21 minutes and the Miami Heat concluded their exhibition schedule with a 104-90 win over Orlando on Thursday night.

Wade also had seven assists and four rebounds for Miami, which finished the preseason 4-4. Antoine Walker contributed 17 points, including three 3-pointers, for the Heat.

Steve Francis had 22 points and eight assists for Orlando, which finished the exhibition season 4-3. Hedo Turkoglu added 14 points and eight rebounds.

http://articles.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20051027221809990011

Nice. I wasn't able to see it cause I haven't had cable since the hurricane. Thanks for the update.

Caps said:
Nice. I wasn't able to see it cause I haven't had cable since the hurricane. Thanks for the update.
yeah same here i hope i get it back before the season starts

AND YOU KNOW THIS MAYYNE!!! JW was lookin real good in the game. Him passing it off to wade will be sweet. I loved Djones and everything but JW brings so much more to the table. HE can actully run the floor and dish it. It gives teams so much more to worry about. Im loving it!:rofl3:

Spurs dont make the finals after winning a championship. Whatever it may be...injuries, attitude. Someone else comes out of the west this year. Heat in 6 :D

Ferretsquig said:
Spurs dont make the finals after winning a championship. Whatever it may be...injuries, attitude. Someone else comes out of the west this year. Heat in 6 :D

Yes ziiiir! :D

Back
Top Bottom