Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Fiction

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Fact of Fiction tonight on ESPN. Does DWayne Wade have a brighter future then Amare. Legler said Fact, Anthony said Fiction!. Let's get the votes in!

I will take a great big man over a great little man any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!!!!!

Out of all the young players in the league(drafted between 2000-2004), the only player I'd take over Wade is LeBron. Amare is great, but he has to be one of the worse rebounding bigs in the NBA. I like Amare a lot, but any big can do "big things" with Nash, but the same can be said about Shaq(only for those who doesn't watch Heat games).

I'll stick with Dwyane.

the crazy part is amare almost fell to the heat in the draft that year. If i remember right he was taken one pick before miami. I would wade though simply because he is more fun to watch.

Riley would've took Caron over anybody not named Yao Ming or Jay Williams.

both are great players but wade can create and has an uncanny ability at getting contact with his shot - wade also can dish and makes players around him better - wade is the best of both worlds

X-Con said:
Riley would've took Caron over anybody not named Yao Ming or Jay Williams.
Your probably right but he did pass on a player with a college resume like Caron's last year to take an unproven high schooler. And anything Riley said about taking Caron after the draft is pointless because nobody ever says we settled for this guy after so and so didnt fall to us.

Amare is a beast and younger than Wade. I'll take Amare.

Amare & Wade. Damn this is tough. These are two of my favorite players along with Hill & Kobe. Someone said that Amare is one of the worst rebounding big men in the league yet said nothing about Wade being one of the worst shooters in the league. I think Stoudamire has the brighter future since big men are a premium in the league & he's just 22. PG's are a bit easier to come by & Wade's inability to hit the three & mid to long range jumpers hurts him a lot in my book. Until he shows that he can Amare has the brighter future.

If I want a last second shot, I want Wade but with the way Amare has been playing this year, I have to take him, especially with the way he played Shaq the other night. It shows me he's ready for the challenge of being the one!

VJ1252 said:
Your probably right but he did pass on a player with a college resume like Caron's last year to take an unproven high schooler. And anything Riley said about taking Caron after the draft is pointless because nobody ever says we settled for this guy after so and so didnt fall to us.

Before the '02 draft, Riley talked about prospects. He talked about Wagner, Amare, and a few others...yet said that if Caron was there, it would be an obvious selection. Caron was supposed to go between like 5-7.

SMadison29 said:
yet said nothing about Wade being one of the worst shooters in the league. .

LOL, Wade does not have one of the worse shots in the league, what are you talking about? He doesn't take too many jump shots because he doesn't have to. If you watch Dwyane Wade, he has been hitting a lot of his J's recently. He loves that spot up shot, and is a killer from the fade away.

This thread is missing the spice(sorry 56ker's)...

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom