Walter Football 2016 Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Football 2016 Mock Draft

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://walterfootball.com/draft2016charlie.php

Just for those who want an insanely early look at next year's draft. And with a year to go until this draft, Charlie has us picking 10th and taking Kendall Fuller (Kyle's little brother).

Again insanely early, and it has no baring on this year, but posted this to leave a few thoughts...

Joey Bosa and Kendall Fuller are two of my favorite defenders that will be draft eligible. Them and Vernon Hargraves IMO are the 3 best defenders in college football.

The Cardale Jones love will die down when he loses the QB battle to JT Barrett again (and maybe Braxton Miller if he doesn't grad transfer)

Robert Nkemdiche is an insanely talented defender who will be a DE in the pros, but he has insane athletic ability even taking snaps at safety occasionally for Ole Miss (at least as a freshmen).

If Laquan Treadwell can recover from that nasty leg break, he's the best WR that will be eligible. Boyd is becoming a much better player at Pitt than many projected though.

If Christian Hackenberg plays more like his Freshmen year than his Sophomore year, he's probably the favorite to go number 1 overall. Hack struggled after losing his top WR, getting a new offensive system, and injuries on the OL, but he's arguably the most talented QB that will be eligible in 2016. Also keep an eye on Jared Goff of Cal.

Again way too early to even discuss 2016, but thought I'd give a little preview thanks to Walter Football

nkemdiche played end as a freshman...looked terrible in space at that size...lethargic slow no pass rush explosion tools...was obvious he was bloated playing de kicked inside to dt and i think that's where his future lies...although he's undersized at dt i think he's headed towards a sub package rush roll in the pros...more hype than substance and barring a serious weight cut and being able to maintain it nothing to get excited about as an end pass rush wise...

looks like a tweener to me and i dont think he's a guy that could maintain any 265 lb range...more likely 285

the younger fuller is a really good looking prospect...i think a better player than his older brother at the same age...

Back
Top Bottom