Walter Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Football

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
.com... anyone ever check it out? they have two guys on their who post 4 round mock drafts weekly with analysis.

I read them weekly. It is a fun read because of all the writeups. I like to see who is picked right after us. In the recent one we pass on Hunter for a G to replace Incognito.

Yeah I seldom agree with Walter or Charlie but I enjoy the site.

the best in the media scouting business is Mike Mayock from NFL Network, you can tell he really does his homework and watches film. way better than Kiper or McShay

Walter's mock for us this week is horrendous.

I like Walter's site simply for the fact that they keep up with the draft stock of the majority of players. May not agree with the picks, though few agree, but it decent.

The website looks like it was built with a nintendo system, and despite the fact it looks that simple, it's kind of a pain to navigate. I check there player rankings once in awhile though.

Walter's mock for us this week is horrendous.

I like Walter's site simply for the fact that they keep up with the draft stock of the majority of players. May not agree with the picks, though few agree, but it decent.

Sheriff Floyd, Barrett Jones, Stedman Bailey and Jordan Reed Horrendous ?

It would only be horrendous if Miami does not get play makers via free agency. I heard on NFL Radio yesterday that every GM interviewed said Floyd will be a top ten pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like reading it because of the detail and regularity of the mocks, and they actually get quite accurate up to draft time.
But a lot of the stuff on there is rubbish most of the time

I read the Walter Football site during the season and off-season! Walt is hugely entertaining although his picks have been losing tons of money the last few seasons. Charlie Campbell does solid work on the Draft and College Football coverage.

Back
Top Bottom