Wannstedt Getting some balls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt Getting some balls

phinfactor

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Check out this quote i found in the newspaper about wannstedt regarding our WR's, this is something last year that would have never been said, this is comming from a man on the HOTT SEAT

Quote:
''He is heavier than he needs to be, but he has lost weight from where he was. But I think the [shin] injury he has now, it doesn't help when you're as big as he is. He has lost weight and he'll continue to lose weight,'' Wannstedt said.

He's probably just mad because we spent some money on Offense instead of going after another Defensive Star like Sapp or Kearse. :goof:

Wanny loves his defense:nono: he wanted kearse and sapp and he's had it with all this offensive football talk:tantrum:he figures if our defense can stop every other team's offense and keep their score at 0 then there's a good chance we'll get a sack for a loss in their endzone for a safety AND WE'LL WIN EVERY GAME at least 2-0. Its an interesting philosophy and I think he'll be in the hall of fame for his football knowledge and coaching ability........................................................... :salute: :dunce:
Just kidding guys........

Back
Top Bottom