Wanny and Feidler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny and Feidler

Mainge

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
i was playing Madden 2004 earlier today and trying my luck with owner mode...after a season i decided to fire Wannstedt and cut Fiedler because i was bored and i'd like to see what a computer simulation of that would do for the fins. So far, good decision. I drafted a QB in the 1st round and hes doing fine. But i went to see where Wanny went as a coach, he wound up in Arizona. I didnt think anything of it....AT FIRST. 7 weeks into the season.
Dolphins @ Arizona on monday night. And guess whos starting for the Cards? thats right fin fans. Jay Feidler. I think thats funny that EA SPORTS even recognizes Wanny and Feidlers ''love'' for each other...

:roflmao:

I gotta ask... What was the Cards record at that point? How about Jay's stats? :D

Is this really all that shocking to anybody? Hell, I could have seen it working that way in real life. The Cardinals needed a HC and a QB this offseason, after all.

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
:roflmao:

I gotta ask... What was the Cards record at that point? How about Jay's stats? :D

i'll have to go back and check Jay's stats, but the Cards record was 3-3 before the game, 3-4 afterward

Mainge said:
i was playing Madden 2004 earlier today and trying my luck with owner mode...after a season i decided to fire Wannstedt and cut Fiedler because i was bored and i'd like to see what a computer simulation of that would do for the fins. So far, good decision. I drafted a QB in the 1st round and hes doing fine. But i went to see where Wanny went as a coach, he wound up in Arizona. I didnt think anything of it....AT FIRST. 7 weeks into the season.
Dolphins @ Arizona on monday night. And guess whos starting for the Cards? thats right fin fans. Jay Feidler. I think thats funny that EA SPORTS even recognizes Wanny and Feidlers ''love'' for each other...

Yeah goodness knows Wanny is the only HC who has a preference when it comes to VET players they may want on their team. YEAH, EA really went out on a HUGE limb there!

I don't know bout some of you, honestly.

Oliver...

That is just too funny. Now if only that were to happen in real life (the firing and cutting JF), that would just be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom