wanny at hc = 0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wanny at hc = 0

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
with wanny as hc this team will always be competive but never a top noch team.we have are ups and downs with wanny and i think this will be his last year.we need a hc with some balls hardnose in your face all over your azz kick you when your down pee on you when your next to him in the stall sleep with your sister kick your blind dog in it nutz bitc*slap your mamma for making such a pus*y child .have you seen anyone like him around if so please contct the dolphins fo .

16wins4fins said:
with wanny as hc this team will always be competive but never a top noch team.we have are ups and downs with wanny and i think this will be his last year.we need a hc with some balls hardnose in your face all over your azz kick you when your down pee on you when your next to him in the stall sleep with your sister kick your blind dog in it nutz bitc*slap your mamma for making such a pus*y child .have you seen anyone like him around if so please contct the dolphins fo .

You just blabber incoherently but I gotta admit it's pretty damn funny.

16wins4fins said:

Wanny can take this team to the sb......this year

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
Yeah, but man... buying the tickets doesn't count! :evil:

comedian.......i like it.... but its not that hard to imagine we have a good team and we will be right there in the hunt in my opinion.

Finsflurry said:
You just blabber incoherently but I gotta admit it's pretty damn funny.
LOL, gotta agree with this post:) !

Back
Top Bottom