Wanny lose's one of his players to the draft; | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanny lose's one of his players to the draft;

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
December 29, 2005 -University of Pittsburgh junior wide receiver Greg Lee has declared and will forgo his senior season and enter the 2006 NFL Draft. The 6'2", 200-pound Lee had an outstanding career for the Panthers, garnering All-Big East honors in both his sophomore and junior seasons. As a sophomore, Lee led the Big East with 108.1 receiving yards per game, which also ranked sixth in the country. He finished the 2004 season fifth in the nation with 1,297 receiving yards, while leading the Panthers in receptions (68), touchdown receptions (10), and yards per catch average (19.1).

In 2005, Lee again turned in an outstanding season, leading both the Big East and the Panthers in receiving yards (962), touchdown receptions (7), receiving yards per game (87.5), while leading the team in receptions (49), and yards per catch average (19.6).

"Greg has been an extremely productive receiver for the University of Pittsburgh during his career, and he has a very bright future in the NFL," said Michael Huyghue, president and CEO of Axcess Sports & Entertainment and former Jacksonville Jaguars General Manager. "His combination of size and speed will translate well at the next level."

In preparation for the NFL Combine in February, Lee will be training in Jacksonville at the HIT Center and be represented by Axcess Sports & Entertainment.

I would draft him and hope that one year with Wanny don't have any long term effects. I just feel sorry for the RB that Wanny will try to kill like he did Ricky next year.

clear.gif

kastofsna120 said:
i didn't know greg lee was good enough to warrant 14 threads about him

Hes a Quality WR on a poorly coached team...If he stayed he would fall of the map next year.

Back
Top Bottom