want dvd copy of 12-28-08 jets-dolphins game in HD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

want dvd copy of 12-28-08 jets-dolphins game in HD

ripcoard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm trying to find an HD recording of the dolphins-jets game that just passed this past sunday. I was there and it was by far the best game I'll ever go to as a dolphins fan, and would love to have a recording of it. Please let me know if you have a copy in hd as I will pay for it. Thank you.

Justin

If anyone is willing to participate in a chain, I have the game in HD on two DVDs. The commercials have been edited out and chapter markers have been added when the game comes out of commercial breaks. I went straight from the cable box to a digitizer connected to my Mac G5 via a S-video cable and two RCA cables. I edited it in iMovie and burned it through iDVD. I have no problem making a copy for one person and then passing along the DVDs and a mailing list to the next person on the list.

If this sounds doable, I'm up for it.

Michael

I am in on this. Coalesce. If you want to get it started everyone can PM you their addresses and then you can send the list with the CDs. The first person can burn the CD and then forward the originals and the list to the next person. etc. etc.

is this actually happening? Because if it id id love to put my name on that list. Someone let me know.

I want a copy too!

If you guys end up doing this let me know -- I would love to get a DVD of this game. I would also be willing to buy one from somebody if they are willing to make me a copy.

If you guys end up doing this let me know -- I would love to get a DVD of this game. I would also be willing to buy one from somebody if they are willing to make me a copy.

Back
Top Bottom