Warning percentage. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning percentage.

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

Any administrator reading this, can you please review my warning thing? I somehow got more warning by a certain admin that I argued with, NEVER attacked personally or used any foul language... All I did was prove a good point and bantered back and forth with him, and then I wake up and see that he has warned me.... the word that he actually deleted from my post for the warning was the word "Rediculous"!! ... Doesn't seem like thats right...

Also how can my warning level be dropped?? I really like these forums and don't want to stop using them...

Try posting this in the Questions and Suggestions thread. Someone will help you out there.

Edit: okay now your good

McMichael said:
Hello,

Any administrator reading this, can you please review my warning thing? I somehow got more warning by a certain admin that I argued with, NEVER attacked personally or used any foul language... All I did was prove a good point and bantered back and forth with him, and then I wake up and see that he has warned me.... the word that he actually deleted from my post for the warning was the word "Rediculous"!! ... Doesn't seem like thats right...

Also how can my warning level be dropped?? I really like these forums and don't want to stop using them...
And we don't want you to stop....but...
My advice would be to not start "joke" threads in the Dolphins forum, especially on game day, and don't call other people names.

If you can do that, your warnings will expire on 10/8. If they don't then PM me or bump this thread and I'll take care of it for you.

Back
Top Bottom