Warning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning

AquaInferno

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What the **** is this 20%? Is this gonna restrict the amount of times I can post per day or something? I wanna know what this warning is all about, I know how I got it (which was just by clowning around but whatever :shakeno: )
Still how am I limited? Someone lemme know please.

You're not limited in any way with 2 points. They are only a warning to be more mindful of the TOS.

If you don't have any more infractions, those points will expire in thirty days and your slate will be wiped clean.

inFINSible said:
You're not limited in any way with 2 points. They are only a warning to be more mindful of the TOS.

If you don't have any more infractions, those points will expire in thirty days and your slate will be wiped clean.

Alright thanks, never been warned on a forum before. Only on AIM and AIM warnings suck.

inFINSible said:

Ohh sweet, I didn't know that about them expiring after thirty days if we don't have any more infractions, good idea!

Back
Top Bottom