Watch #99 and #88 tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch #99 and #88 tomorrow

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
Georgia DTs Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter are crazy good.

Georgia DTs Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter are crazy good.
Hey Kebo,

Had a lot of time last year to delve into the draft. Not so much yet for 2022. But Miami definitely needs a dominant front seven defender. Any out there?

I saw Davis a bit last year. He seemed pretty slow to me. I'll have to check him again. I know he's huge.

Hey Kebo,

Had a lot of time last year to delve into the draft. Not so much yet for 2022. But Miami definitely needs a dominant front seven defender. Any out there?

I saw Davis a bit last year. He seemed pretty slow to me. I'll have to check him again. I know he's huge.

Definitely not slow. Guys that size aren’t supposed to be able to move like him. Complete freak of nature.

He’s hit 18 MPH in practice. Go check out the play where he chased down UAB’s quarterback if you get a chance. You’ll be pretty blown away.

Florida has not seen a defense like they will see Saturday.

Hey Kebo,

Jordan Davis is the perfect nose in a 3-4 defense. Jalen Carter is better. He is the true freak. He can play anywhere on the defensive line. He is also a great goal line fullback.:lol:

Jordan Davis is the perfect nose in a 3-4 defense. Jalen Carter is better. He is the true freak. He can play anywhere on the defensive line. He is also a great goal line fullback.:lol:
Who do you see as the elite front seven players?

I still think Miami should ho heavily offense in free agency.

Hope you are doing well.

Jordan Davis at nose, not sure about edge rusher yet

Back
Top Bottom