Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Gase's Two Most Shocking Answers From Today's Jets Presser

Wow. Just absurd.

He's obviously regressed just in the few weeks he's been gone!

Totally lost...

There is something wrong with this guy, he cannot take any ownership of any issue. Good riddance.
He looks maniacal and not in a good way

That they sacrificed statistics for wins
Just think, if they would have sacrificed even more stats, we could have made the playoffs. Can you imagine how bad the other interviews for the Jets must have been for them to choose Gase? Either that or the ones conducting the interview couldn't have been too bright. These are questions that should have been asked during his interview, and they still hired him? WOW....

Just think, if they would have sacrificed even more stats, we could have made the playoffs. Can you imagine how bad the other interviews for the Jets must have been for them to choose Gase? Either that or the ones conducting the interview couldn't have been too bright. These are questions that should have been asked during his interview, and they still hired him? WOW....

What's reall awkward is the fact that McCarthy and Rhule weren't interested in having their staffs picked for them and the media Surfaced that

The vibe of that interview screamed "we got our 3rd choice" to me

Couple things - what's up with this guy's expressions and eyes. I'd never hire this guy to lead anything just based on his odd affect. Second, why do so many people associated with the NFL wear bad suits and ties. Seriously, its not that hard to get a decent looking suit and learn to tie your tie properly. And please stop with the lapel pins for the love of god.

Back to football - this guy doesn't ask about roster control / doesn't care. Please dont insult me by lying to me. Either you are a liar or a moron for not asking about this when taking the job. Next, glad he sacrificed statistics to suck most of the time. What a useless POS this guy is . Such feeble excuse making.
I think he was just shocked he got another HC gig so quickly, probably didn't want to rock the boat and jeopardize it. "You mean I'm hired?"

What's reall awkward is the fact that McCarthy and Rhule weren't interested in having their staffs picked for them and the media Surfaced that

The vibe of that interview screamed "we got our 3rd choice" to me
Yes and Gase knows it. He’s shocked he’s even gotten the job.

Yes and Gase knows it. He’s shocked he’s even gotten the job.

The dude on the left could barely string together sentences. And his answer when asked why gase was the best choice left a lot to be desired

I'm not just saying this bc I hate the jets - but if I'm a jets fan, I'm pretty worried after that showing today

Sorry brothers, but I think we need to let the guy just go and stop these threads. Clearly there’s something wrong there, he’s in wayyyy over his head and so much so that his mental health and well being is clearly affected. We’ve all seen the videos by now. I for one feel bad for him, not because he was fired, or because he’s a terrible HC and nowhere near an offensive guru, but he’s clearly not stable mentally. I think perhaps some sympathy is in order.

AnthonySabaNFL, I LOVED your breakdowns every week, watched every one, but let’s keep it classy and not attack a guy who clearly doesn’t seem right. Yes he’s not saying what actually occurred, but clearly there’s something wrong there.

I think he was just shocked he got another HC gig so quickly, probably didn't want to rock the boat and jeopardize it. "You mean I'm hired?"

Nobody truly gets fired in the NFL anymore...Check it out. Head Coach of a losing team? OC of a horrible squad? Is your name Matt Burke? No worries....NFL will spin the wheel and you will land softly usually (not always) in another State.

To the younger crowd...it was not always like this. It used to be if you failed at your job no other franchise would touch you and if they did the fans would go off. The ONLY teams with somewhat stable coaches are winners ...NE and the other few who win regularly.

Back
Top Bottom