Watch them take Tommy Streeter... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch them take Tommy Streeter...

Don't jinx it, dude. I'd rather have Childs, but I'd be thrilled with Streeter and the sign it brings that we've finally stopped ignoring the all-pro factory in our backyard.

Don't jinx it, dude. I'd rather have Childs, but I'd be thrilled with Streeter and the sign it brings that we've finally stopped ignoring the all-pro factory in our backyard.
Childs would be a steal in the 5th

Streeter will be the Dolphins #1.

Most likely he gets picked up before the Dolphins pick the guy is 6,5 runs a 4.3 they had him going in the late 2nd

Streeter would be a great pick not just cause he's from the U but because he has a good skillset and he was suppose to be 3rd round pick. Keep bringing in the good value.

we've finally stopped ignoring the all-pro factory in our backyard.

Pretty much. You look at all the pro-bowl type players that UM puts in the NFL and you wonder, why the hell don't we draft these kids that play in our own damn stadium?

Why does nobody seem to mention Marvin Jones?! 6'2, 200 pounds, runs a 4.4 40. I can see this guy being a great WR in the NFL and a STEAL! I would be happy with Jones, Streeter, or McNutt.

Watch we get our hearts broken and he gets picked before we draft

Did we move down a couple spots? We need Streeter- now! He's probably the last best left. It'd be a pretty sweet draft though, getting so many guys from the U

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Watch we get our hearts broken and he gets picked before we draft

I feel it coming

4 of my corners are still on the board: Alfonzo Dennard , Trevin Wade, Chase Minnifield and Josh Norman

RB Chris Rainey is still on the board.

OT Zebrie Sanders and OG James Brown

my 2 LBs are gone

My FS George Iloka and SS Antonio Allen are still there.

My 2 favorite WRs are gone but 3-4 remain.

My two DE are still here, Billy Winn and Cam Johnson.

This could work!

Back
Top Bottom