Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch tonight's Game if you want to know what we should aspire to be............

Don't over look the fact that these defenses can actually tackle and NOT give up the big plays on a semi regular basis. It's a real battle out there which when the Fins needed a defensive stop yesterday they couldn't come up with anything. Total BS!!!! I'm just very frustrated that my favorite team in the entire world has disappointed me for over 35 years!!!! Whatever, life goes on it's only a game right?
I don't blame or defense. The offense consistently puts them in bad position. After a while that just wears you down

Tua would be just as effective on either of those teams if he had the time to throw those 2 QB’s have and a good offensive system. Yet he is forced to play in a high school offense with the worst OL in the league. Put Carr or Herbert on the Dolphins and they would struggle too.

Brissett had time last week.

Dolphins won that fkn game and refs stole it.
OLine was scarcely a story yesterday, either...except for the hands to face penalty.
OLine didnt make Grant drop the punt.

Our coaching is Worse than talent acquisition at this point.

There’s no need to mention Brissett here. It’s obvious he’s not a starting and imo back-up worthy type of Qb.

Tua would be just as effective on either of those teams if he had the time to throw those 2 QB’s have and a good offensive system. Yet he is forced to play in a high school offense with the worst OL in the league. Put Carr or Herbert on the Dolphins and they would struggle too.
The thing is before tua and herbert were drafted anyone would have said we were the better team just missing a qb. Now you add a qb to both teams and the chargers look like a contender and we look like a jv team. We had more picks, supposedly better coach and defense

Raiders will prob collapse like they have in past. Then media will say that they were a missed call from losing to phins

Bless Tua, but no way.

The biggest differences are that Herbert is making decisions very quickly, pulling the trigger, and the play calling. He is bailing out his lineman. That is something Tua can do with better game design. Better than Herbert, maybe not. But it is something he can and needs to do. But Brissett does not make decisions fast enough until the 4th quarter.

Raiders will prob collapse like they have in past. Then media will say that they were a missed call from losing to phins
Just like we should be 0-4. Got lucky against the pats

Back
Top Bottom