Watching Jags Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Jags Game

I would even consider paying but I'm stuck at work for the first hour of the game and I can't download it here.

I live in Gainesville Fla so I'm in the Jag's/Bucs area which sucks so I count on then NFL package etc. I perfer our local Cox cable (no weather drops etc) but only Direct TV has the NFL. Sorta like Reeboks is the only company that can make NFL gear for sale.

The Dolphin Jags game will not be on the NFL network till Monday morning. I guess that no one wants to see us two teams play, lol.

Monday morning? I could have sworn it isn't on until Monday at 11 pm est which is even worse!

Life time fan. I will try to setup an internet stream on justin tv or ustream tonight for you guys. I'll keep you posted if I get it completed. I use to stream when I would travel, so I don't know how many people it will support. I'll have an update within 30 minutes of I can get it streaming with a link.

Stand by.

Yes it is Monday @ 11pm est. That is on the NFL Network.

Life time fan. I will try to setup an internet stream on justin tv or ustream tonight for you guys. I'll keep you posted if I get it completed. I use to stream when I would travel, so I don't know how many people it will support. I'll have an update within 30 minutes of I can get it streaming with a link.

Stand by.
You are a true fan Steeb! All your effort is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

I signed up for pre-season live though it was only 29.99 when I bought it just now.

I got all the software installed, trying to get the antenna to detect the HD Channel 4 for the game.. For some reason its not locking on. As soon as I get it to detect tv signal, we're good to go.

is anyone else having trouble with that atdhe site? mine goes to some xvid player and never finishes buffering. i tried installing the codecs through their site and still no luck. has ti worked for anyone? it isnt working for the bucs game either.

is anyone else having trouble with that atdhe site? mine goes to some xvid player and never finishes buffering. i tried installing the codecs through their site and still no luck. has ti worked for anyone? it isnt working for the bucs game either.

dont panic it's rain delay,not on yet..............watch the skins game till its on...........

rain delay till 8pm.. they expect players to hit field at 8:30

Back
Top Bottom