Watching The Loser's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Loser's

Yea 13-3 Kordell has choked all year,and that monday nighter against the ratbird's,well Kordell sure did choke there with the pass rush bearing down on him, and the other 12 game's he QB us to victory(along with coathes and all other player's) he really suck's.Gee let's see I belive Kordell is what about 18-3 in the last 21 game's,man he does suck!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
IDIOT'S OF WISHFUL THINKING!

Yea 13-3 Kordell has choked all year,and that monday nighter against the ratbird's,...

Most of us have jobs, therefore, we understand about calendars and such.

We played on a Sunday night, not Monday. Not that it makes a difference to you, your routine is the same from one day to the next...a lot of scratching and watching TV.

Jealous!!!!hahahaha
If you were'nt such a follower and had a brain you to could be self imployed!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LOSER GAG ***!

Originally posted by Crowdog89
Man, I can't go anywhere without these obnoxious Squealer fans invading. The Steelers will be upset, hopefully it'll be by us. If not, then by the Pats, Fins, Jets, Raiders. They ain't gonna get that far though.

They are like those little birds that follow elephants around and eat the nutritious things in the big piles of Dumbo dung.

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS,dont hate us cause were great!!!

I can smell that cajun cooking now!!!!!!!
YYYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Steeler fan

I will laugh my ass off WHEN you lose in the 2nd round. Just might be against us!

D.F.S. Learn how to S-P-E-L-L ! You lead the pack in the TypeO catergory my friend! Either you were born with this handicap or you just inhaled way too much coal dust? which is it? Jet and Fin fans are well educated and classy compared to you! So get a grip buddy! :monkey: DFS Nuff said!

Re: Re: Watching The Loser's

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
Who cares about who was the AFC Super Bowl rep. the last few years, it wasn't the Steelers. So that only proves there is one solid team that comes out of your division.

One solid team from the division? In 2000 the Jags and Titans were considered the best in the AFC. The Titans represented the conference in the Super Bowl but lost. Last year the Ravens and Titans were considered the best in the AFC. The Ravens went on to win the Super Bowl. This year it's the Steelers and Ravens. I think the streak of the AFC team being represented from the AFC Central will continue for one last year, whether it be the Steelers or the Ravens.

BTW, I'm here because my team has a bye this week, so I'm offering input on the Ravens-Dolphins game since it involves a division rival. :)

Re: Steeler moron

Originally posted by dw2
I guarantee you will lose in the first round of the playoffs. AFC Central sucks.

Um, we can't lose in the first round because we have a first round bye. As for the AFC Central sucking, read my response to FinaticalOne.

Hey, weren't people...

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
The STILLERS had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL!! They played absolutely no one!!

Weren't people saying the same thing about the Ravens last year? Hmmm...

Good luck Sunday, you'll need it against the Ravens. I'll be rooting for the Ravens because I want the Ravens to come to Heinz Field, but if they lose, we'll settle for beating the Dolphins. ;) :eat:

Re: Re: Re: Watching The Loser's

Originally posted by SteelersForever

One solid team from the division? In 2000 the Jags and Titans were considered the best in the AFC. The Titans represented the conference in the Super Bowl but lost. Last year the Ravens and Titans were considered the best in the AFC. The Ravens went on to win the Super Bowl. This year it's the Steelers and Ravens. I think the streak of the AFC team being represented from the AFC Central will continue for one last year, whether it be the Steelers or the Ravens.

BTW, I'm here because my team has a bye this week, so I'm offering input on the Ravens-Dolphins game since it involves a division rival. :)

Then why are there three playoff teams from the AFC East this year ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Watching The Loser's

Originally posted by shawn306
Then why are there three playoff teams from the AFC East this year ?

I never said the AFC East was a bad division. Obviously they're a good division if they have 3 teams in the playoffs. My point is that the AFC Central doesn't "suck" as some people here seem to think.

BTW, I think the Patriots are the best team in your division and I agree with the Dolphin fan who said it will be a Patriots-Steelers AFC Championship...but the Steelers will win. :)

Steelers Forever

Are you too stupid to figure out what I meant? I think you are. I also think you have way too much time on your hands. The AFC central DOES SUCK! You WILL LOSE your first game in the SECOND ROUND!!! I GUARANTEE IT!

Back
Top Bottom