Watching this 2nd MNF game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching this 2nd MNF game...

Bad news is that the Titans will end up with the #1 pick in the draft after that Rams trade.

and they add Myles Garrett to that team...

the Titans could be developing into a solid franchise....

After that showing by the Rams, Jeff F is going to be wishing for some of that "7 and 9 bulls--t" he kept talking about in hard knocks lol

Jeff Fisher is negligent, irresponsible and owes an apology to the Rams players, ownership and their fans for starting Case Keenum at QB. Keenum should be cut today and Fisher resign.

And to think the Rams traded away the 2017 #1 overall pick to Tennessee. The team who had the #1 pick this year & #2 in 2015.

This is one of the most stunningly bad performances I've seen in a long time. Brutal game to watch. Feel like I'm watching it only because it's like a horrific trainwreck. Fisher is ****ing garbage. He should be run out of the league. No way should Keenum be starting over Goff. All this horizontal bull**** too. Just awful. This is not how the modern NFL works you old buzzard. Fisher's coaching is about as innovative as his mustache.

Not to mention the sleaze that is Gregg Williams (Rams DC)

So glad Fisher did not come here . He's terrible.

They also signed a kick returner and gimmick slot wr to a $30 mil guaranteed contract extension

:sidelol:

I thought Tavon Austin looked like a real player coming out of college but how on earth can they justify that contract?

Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom