Watson could still be in play for Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson could still be in play for Miami

In other words you have no clue. Just your speculation as pointed out.

Use your brain and it makes more sense then just "hoping for the best" with Tua. This team is ready to go, just need a QB to help it take off. Flores and Grier have shown through their actions they are not wasting any time on players who aren't playing well enough. They benched Tua twice last season, they released and traded players after one season of acquiring them. They dont strike me as the coddling type based on these actions. Tua was the right pick at the time. but fast forward to today and if a QB like Watson is available and we have the resources to get a trade done, then its a no brainer.

Because Grier and Flores are smart and savy. And a opportunity to acquire a player like Watson at a important position and apparently a difficult position to fill (how many years since Marino now?) is a smart move to make, especially when we have the resources to make it happen.
Did you miss the fact that Watson is currently involved in multiple sexual assault accusations? Did you miss the fact that character is huge with our current GM and coach? It would be FAR from a smart move to make, IMO. You’re just grasping at straws at this point.

Did you miss the fact that Watson is currently involved in multiple sexual assault accusations? Did you miss the fact that character is huge with our current GM and coach? It would be FAR from a smart move to make, IMO. You’re just grasping at straws at this point.

What sexual assaults?

He also posted this

So Watson should be a Dolphin very soon according to him :bobdole:

Setting aside the question of whether the Fins would trade for Watson given his current situation, I just don’t see the Texans dealing him until his legal issues are dealt with. The lawsuit needs to be dealt with and the NFL needs to issue it’s punishment (if one is coming). Until that happens, I don’t think he gets moved, not to us, not to anyone.

Prior to the allegations, people were talking about three first-round picks being the bare minimum a team would need to pony up to trade for Watson. That’s not unreasonable, either, given the fact he’s a young franchise QB and those don't come on the trade market everyday. But Watson, as an asset, has remarkably depreciated in value since then. In fact, his value has cratered.

You buy low and sell high. You don’t sell low on a young franchise QB facing (what appears to be) a temporary situation. Assuming no criminal charges come down the pipe, the lawsuit will eventually be dealt with. Once it is, and teams have a sense of what suspension he’s looking at, then the Texans will deal him. Until that happens, I suspect he’s staying put.

This same dude just tweeted that the Jets have rehired Adam Gase as OC....

Check your sources guys!

Back
Top Bottom