We are 4-3, I trust Gase. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are 4-3, I trust Gase.

I was hoping for a 5-3 start and that was WITH Tannehill. So to me, if Miami wins Sunday night that’s good enough for me. I’m impressed with Gase as the Head Coach. I’m still not sure about his offense or him being the QB guru some make him out to be.

I’m not a Gase supporter but with this move he won me back a little bit.
You have it backwards bud.....

So 10-6 playoff birth doesn't win you over, but trading our best player for peanuts because they don't get along does?

Haha, Finheaven gonna Finheaven...

I hate the Dolphins and I hate our fans even more...

How about if Drake runs for 100 and 2 TD this week? A lot of us were mad when we let Miller walk too, and that turned out pretty good.
Did it though? Cause I wouldn't be as mad right now if Miller was still on the team. They lucked into Ajayi being really good, lets not pretend it was their plan to give him the rock after Miller signed with Houston.

You have it backwards bud.....

So 10-6 playoff birth doesn't win you over, but trading our best player for peanuts because they don't get along does?

Haha, Finheaven gonna Finheaven...

I hate the Dolphins and I hate our fans even more...
Why then bother posting on a message board where you hate everything and everybody?

it seem to me that Adam career as head coach will boil down to thill17, I’m still not sure about his offense or being the QB guru some make him out to be. 2016 people saw Gase used same team that phibion had and got 2 extra win to make playoff. first yr coach have done well in afc lately. Bills 9-7, 2014, jets 10-6 2015, dolphins 10-6 2016, bills maybe heading 10-6. then 2nd yr wheel start coming of for coachs. I will give Gase 2 to 3 yr before he get fired. to me another 3 yr without going to superbowl. 43 yr without winning sb.

Last edited:
Why then bother posting on a message board where you hate everything and everybody?
Exaggerating to make a point..

But your logic is not wrong..

Maybe I am a glutton for punishment, idk...

There are very good reasons as to why he was cut, and when you know them it does make sense. A part was his play on the field, but a bigger issue was his overall attitude. The combination was actually hurting the team on the field. Without Gase, this team is maybe 2-5..he has been responsible for the few extra wins we have. Without Gase last year, we don't make the playoffs.

I dont trust him jet. His halftime adjustments are top of the league. His preparation for the game are bottom of the league. His decision on Ajayi and not signing Landry to a long term deal are head scratchers. This offense is so bad for a supossed "guru". If we become better without last years best offensive weapon I will be very surprised. Ajayi and Landry were 85% of the reasons we resembled an offense last year.
There is a very good reason they haven't extended Landry. The guy simply doesn't know all of his routes or the playbook. They have to feed him so many screen plays as that's all he really knows. He could be a top 10 receiver in this league if he only put the time in off the field like he does on the field. It really is as simple as that

There are very good reasons as to why he was cut, and when you know them it does make sense. A part was his play on the field, but a bigger issue was his overall attitude. The combination was actually hurting the team on the field. Without Gase, this team is maybe 2-5..he has been responsible for the few extra wins we have. Without Gase last year, we don't make the playoffs.
It was also Gase who adjusted the blocking techniques for the offensive line last year after the Titans game. We are lucky to have him.

There is a very good reason they haven't extended Landry. The guy simply doesn't know all of his routes or the playbook. They have to feed him so many screen plays as that's all he really knows. He could be a top 10 receiver in this league if he only put the time in off the field like he does on the field. It really is as simple as that

I'm not buying that.

The only reason Landry doesnt have an extension is $$

I'm not buying that.

The only reason Landry doesnt have an extension is $$
Become a VIP member and you will become informed. The guy left his playbook behind in his locker. Also, if you watch the games in detail this year you can see him occasionally line up in the wrong spot or run the wrong route. I'm not going to give the details but it makes perfect sense in VIP.

Become a VIP member and you will become informed. The guy left his playbook behind in his locker. Also, if you watch the games in detail this year you can see him occasionally line up in the wrong spot or run the wrong route. I'm not going to give the details but it makes perfect sense in VIP.

I know he left the playbook in the locker. So? that shows he actually looks at it, unlike other players that have it burried somewhere.

Tell you what, get me the Fins playbook, get me Gase's playcalls, then we can watch the film together and see how bad Landry is ****ing up.

Im sick of the Landry smear job.

Back
Top Bottom