We Are All Witnesses... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are All Witnesses...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah...I know, I kinda stole the idea from LouPhinFan's sig but I felt like this was very appropriate and fitting. And when you're bored at work 8 hours a night these are the things you do to keep yourself occupied.

:rimshot:

fsuwitnessu-1.jpg

I can't see what you posted. Probably something to do with our content filter here at work. :(

I tried to look at it on my phone but for some reason FinHeaven always loads up this watered-down version on the iPhone. What's up with that?

I can't see what you posted. Probably something to do with our content filter here at work. :(

I tried to look at it on my phone but for some reason FinHeaven always loads up this watered-down version on the iPhone. What's up with that?
Surely they have an app for that. :lol:

best.thread.ever.
:caveman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah...I know, I kinda stole the idea from LouPhinFan's sig but I felt like this was very appropriate and fitting. And when you're bored at work 8 hours a night these are the things you do to keep yourself occupied.

:rimshot:

fsuwitnessu-1.jpg

Thief. :lol:

I cant wait till we whoop on FSU. I HATE Ponder I hope Sean Spence destroys him the first time he tries to run

Back
Top Bottom