We are begging the Pats and Jets!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are begging the Pats and Jets!!

Yeah, what happened to you guys. Can't even beat the Bills ?

Originally posted by Chauncey
Yeah, what happened to you guys. Can't even beat the Bills ?

No **** that's what I'm saying. Boy its nice to know we are on the same page. I mean for the most part NE and the Jets have been able to absolutely manhandle this pathetic team. I just don't get it.

We're so pathetic yet we swept you.

Jets got lucky the first game, the Bills have been 2 different teams this year. The one from the beginning of the year and the one that played the Pats, Jets, and Chiefs.

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
We're so pathetic yet we swept you.

Hence me saying I just don't get it. The Bills will probably get crushed in Foxboro next week and believe me unfortunately i'll be rooting for them. Its simply because the Pats won't sit back like a bunch of pussies (like Miami) let Bledsoe throw long by only rushing their front four and let Henry get his yards by only leaving 5 or 6 guys in the box. New England will crowd the LOS and rush Drew right up the gut which is his biggest weakness. How Bates and Wanny don't know this is beyond me. I'm sure I will get plenty of responses after this post but i'll tell you this. I'm not going to respond until its an I TOLD YOU SO next Sunday at about 4:30. Once again I will be rooting for Buffalo but the Pats will get it done. Especially if instant replay is involved :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom