We Are..........Penn State! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Are..........Penn State!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok Penn State fans, another season is just around the corner. We can't be bad again, we just can't. Lets Go PSU!

Here is the video they play at Beaver Stadium right before the team comes out of the tunnel. Right click on the picture, and select "Play". This will help get all us Lion fans in the mood. :)

Penn State Intro

Penn State should be pretty good this year but they need to move Robinson to receiver with top recruit Derrick Williams & let Morelli be the QB. With Scott & Hunt Penn State has enough weapons on offense. On defense there's a great player at each level of the defense (Hali, Posluszny & Connor, Zemaitis) plus the nation's top CB recruit Eric King.

SMadison29 said:
Penn State should be pretty good this year but they need to move Robinson to receiver with top recruit Derrick Williams & let Morelli be the QB. With Scott & Hunt Penn State has enough weapons on offense. On defense there's a great player at each level of the defense (Hali, Posluszny & Connor, Zemaitis) plus the nation's top CB recruit Eric King.
I agree with moving Robinson to WR. It was horrible when they put him in when Mills was out last season. He is just not a good QB, and I don't think Joe realizes it yet.

kastofsna120 said:
oh, well who cares? hester > ginn

it's not even close

You couldn't be more wrong... Its stupid to even compare the two.

Unless Hester plans on dominating every facet of the game like Ted Ginn is gonna, theres no point in argueing.

By seasons end Ted Ginn will be recognized as the fastest, most dominant player on offense, defense, and special teams.

Don't believe me... don't have to... the doubters will believe BY FORCE.

hester dominated last year. uncontrollable on special teams, lead the team in INTs and even did what was necessary on offense, such as rushing a few reverses (one for a TD). ginn is getting a pathetic amount of hype over one game, kinda like vince young

kastofsna120 said:
hester dominated last year. uncontrollable on special teams, lead the team in INTs and even did what was necessary on offense, such as rushing a few reverses (one for a TD). ginn is getting a pathetic amount of hype over one game, kinda like vince young

Ted Ginn scored a TD 1 in every 7 times he touched the ball

The coaching staff at OSU will use him even more this year...he'll be a :

Starting WR
3rd Down Cornerback ( the position he's best at)
Kick Returner
Red zone QB (played it in HS, threw for 800 yards)
Punt Returner

Ted Ginn is going to make people forget Reggie Bush, Ginn is faster and a more versatile... hester isn't even in the running.

i'm sure everyone is very impressed with ginn being a nickelback. hester:

starting corner
kick returner
punt returner
3rd receiver

ginn is nothing. teams refused to kick the ball to hester after a few gamesq

Back
Top Bottom