We Are..........Penn State!

kastofsna120 said:
i'm sure everyone is very impressed with ginn being a nickelback. hester:

starting corner
kick returner
punt returner
3rd receiver

ginn is nothing. teams refused to kick the ball to hester after a few gamesq

I'm done with you, if thats your opinion you're entitled to it... but that dosn't mean I need to waste my time with someone who knows nothing about football...

Its the opinion of a great many experts that Tedd ginn will be the most dynamic player in the NCAA, hester is just another fast guy from Miami,

its obvious you've never seen Ted Play, but he is twice the Cb hester will ever be, he was the top recruit at the position.

well, to be fair to you, ginn was the #1 CB recruit. however, hester was #2 in 2002, and is now a starting CB on a team that already has kelly jennings, considered one of the top 5 CBs in the country. not only will hester start on defense but he'll also do what's asked fo him on special teams and offense. "just another fast guy from Miami"? complete nonsense

Being a fan of all three (Bush, Hester, & Ginn) it's difficult to compare all three because they all play different positions.

Bush is by far the most dynamic & versitile player on offense & a clear cut top 10 pick next year.

Ginn is at a severe disadvantage playing on the run oriented offense of Ohio St. I don't understand why he's at receiver when his best chance to make it to the next level is at his best position, CB. His positions should be reversed, instead of starting WR & #3 CB he should be starting CB & #3 WR.

Hester is a player that's refamiliarizing himself at CB after being used at receiver his first year. With his great speed, agility, & athletism he's picked up the position very quickly leading the team in picks last year. After working with Deion a bit this past offseason he's more developed.

As players heading to the next level it's:
1-Bush
2a-Hester
2b-Ginn

Niether Hester or Ginn have established themselves as "great" players at their positions.

As return men:
1-Hester
2-Ginn
3-Bush

OK back to PSU...I can't wait for this season! I think MRob should get a chance to show is stuff at QB. He just needs to improve on his throwing accuracy, but I believe that he can do that with gaining some more experience at QB. He sucked last year because he played just about every other position, and when he was brought in as QB he just didn't have enough practice to perform well. It's gotta be pretty hard to play running back, wide receiver, and punt returner, and then be expected to go in and play well as QB.

I'm going to the Cincinnati game on Sept 10, anyone else going to be there???

WE ARE...PENN STATE!

P.S. That PSU gladiator intro video gets me so pumped up.

As a Hawkeye fan, I'm glad we're not playing PSU again this year. The PSU/Iowa games always end up being nailbiters.

psssshaww the nitwit lions, make sure Jopa is wearin' his US Keds so he can keep up with the ref's in the tunnels....and if you had awoken the day after the UM - Penn State national championship disaster all decorated with assorted Penn State sayings endelibly sharpied into your face flesh like I did you would say the same.
Did I mention the pictures? :grouplaug

HawkDolphan said:
As a Hawkeye fan, I'm glad we're not playing PSU again this year. The PSU/Iowa games always end up being nailbiters.

Yeah the PSU/Iowa game from 2002 was pretty nuts. PSU had that great comeback after a lot of people left the game thinking it was a blowout in Iowa's favor. Too bad they couldn't pull off the win in OT though. Last year's game was just HORRIBLE though. 6-4????? That's a baseball score, not football. After watching PSU and the Fins last year, I have no confidence whatsoever in either team's offenses. Everytime a play is run I EXPECT something bad to happen.

Here's to a good 2005 season!

- G

HawkDolphan said:

Why not,Coach Ferentz owns Joe Pa. When I see Penn State on the schedule I think instant W baby.

Dont bet aganist Ferentz.

Back
Top Bottom