We are the Champions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are the Champions

I love the Dolphins so dont get my next statement wrong.

If the Dolphins are to be considered the best franchise in sports then they have to win several more Super Bowls. Then and only then can the Dolphins make that statement with any credibility. What the Dolphins are best know for now are two things: The undefeaded season and folding in December.

Brady will be tops when his career is all said and done :D

fint0xicated said:
Let him and Moulds spit and resort to any cheap tactics all they want.....neither can lose Surtain, any route, any given day :D
:roflmao:

Well see about that this year when the Bills pumble the Fish.

The greatest QB? Remember, the ONLY way to win championships is to have a great TEAM. I think that when a defensive coach says "You know he's going to throw and you game plan for his throwing, and he still beats you" (Tony Dungy in Minnesota).
Championships don't matter....Dick Butkus, never played in a single playoff game.

As far as this SpitonSurtain80 guy....maybe he's still pissed that the boys from Buffalo blew 4 chances to win one SB, did I say 4?

BTW, baseball is not a sport, it's a test of crybabies trying to see who can eat the most sunflower seeds and scratch themselves at the sametime, while crying about not getting paid enough to support their families, and has to take time off for a getting a strawberry (usually 1 week for that injury). The average crybaby, I mean baseball player makes over 2 mil a year. Do these guys go to the Mike Tyson school of financing?

CirclingWagons said:
Joe Montana is the best QB of alltime. 4 Superbowls, and he wasn't "dilfering" it: 11 td's and 0 picks in those games. Joe Cool is the NFL.

People will pull up the lame "montana had better weapons, blah-blah blah" excuse. Warren Moon was a great qb with great talent around him in Houston and he never won. Marino wasn't great in the big games, Montana was godly.

4 rings, 3 SB MVPs...nuff said
are u a dolphins fan or a 49ers fan?screw joe montana.he did have better weapons.he had the greatest rec ever.he threw the ball 10 yards to rice and rice runs all the way down feild and montana would get credit for it.i will ALWAYS hate joe montana he is the most over-rated player in any sport ever.u can say what ever u want,but thats what i think and i will stand by that 4 ever.oh and he would have threw a int that lost the super bowl,but the bengals cb dropped it.

CirclingWagons said:
Joe Montana is the best QB of alltime. 4 Superbowls, and he wasn't "dilfering" it: 11 td's and 0 picks in those games. Joe Cool is the NFL.

People will pull up the lame "montana had better weapons, blah-blah blah" excuse. Warren Moon was a great qb with great talent around him in Houston and he never won. Marino wasn't great in the big games, Montana was godly.

4 rings, 3 SB MVPs...nuff said

I guess that it is a matter of opinion CW .....

Johnny Unitas has NO equal in my view,,, and he only had 1 s-b ring ...
Yes even better then D Marino imo !!!

But I have yet to see a qb before or after his career was over that could do what Unitas could do to a defense !!!!!

:D

Marino1983

TakeoSpikes51 said:

Well see about that this year when the Bills pumble the Fish.

:lastyr:

:lol2:

Marino1983

NCFINFAN38 said:
Your cred goes out the window with Aikman in the top 20, but at #2?? What did he do? He had more talent around him and played behind the best Oline ever put together. I could have played QB for that team. All he done was turned around and handed it to Emmit or lobbed it up to Michael. He has so many weapons it wasn't fair. He should not be in any ones top 10 EVER !!!!
He won 3 Super Bowls.

And I forgot Favre. :smackhead:

Marino1983 said:
I guess that it is a matter of opinion CW .....

Johnny Unitas has NO equal in my view,,, and he only had 1 s-b ring ...
Yes even better then D Marino imo !!!

But I have yet to see a qb before or after his career was over that could do what Unitas could do to a defense !!!!!

:D

Marino1983
True, and he called his own plays too.
Joe Cool still gets the nod in my book. It was like watching Michael Jordan, no matter what the situation, you knew Montana was gonna pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom