We Got The Wild Card | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got The Wild Card

Let's go, Fish, it all starts with A.J. We need to and can sweep the Mets. We need to go 10-2.

Prime Time said:
We have to win this series...HAVE to.

No, we have to sweep it. The only games we can really lose are against the Braves. Here's my plan: sweep NY, win 2 of 3 in Atlanta, sweep Washington, win 2 of 3 from Atlanta. If we do that, we should be in.

That Pirates win last night over Clemens was huge. Absolutely huge. There's a big difference between 2 and 3 games with 12 left.

Tonight is Jorge Sosa vs. Cory Lidle. That matchup favors the Braves, and thus the Marlins. Then it's Andy Pettitte vs. Tom Gorzelanny (making his MLB debut). Favors the Astros, but so did Clemens vs. Ian Snell, so who knows. Here's to the Buccos having another great night. And with us, it's Burnett and Benson. Both have had their heads in the sand lately, so hopefully Burnett will pull his out and Benson will go deeper.

RWhitney014 said:
No, we have to sweep it. The only games we can really lose are against the Braves. Here's my plan: sweep NY, win 2 of 3 in Atlanta, sweep Washington, win 2 of 3 from Atlanta. If we do that, we should be in.
easier said than done

I usually would cheer for the Marlins in a situation like this but finheaven has made me hate the Marlins lol. All you Marlins fans always want to see the Yankees lose so what comes around goes around. Go Mets, wipe the floor with the Marlins and put a fork in them!

Back
Top Bottom