we gotta get Keenan Lewis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we gotta get Keenan Lewis

ILfinfan85

True fanof the Fins!MY Fins!
Reaction score
Dude is better than anyone we got on the roster.(CB that is)Is a gamer!

Theres half a dozen CBs on the market that can do a job for us. Take our time let the market settle get value.

He is on his way to New Orleans. I think he signs there.

Cason will be our guy.

We went after our targets first, which we paid more for. Like some have said now, the market needs to settle. CB and other positions are deep not only in FA but in the Draft. We can't overspend on everyone, need to get some value.

Wait ok can anyone tell me how good Keenan Lewis is? I mean stupid way of putting it but in terms of Madden Rating how good would he be with a potential grade of what?

Lewis seems like the best cover guy, but only has 1 INT in his career. He seems to have the physical stats and a lot of accolades from the experts. Munnerlyn has had 5 picks in the same timeframe. Being only 5'8" worries me unless they are a nickel back.

Lewis seems like the best cover guy, but only has 1 INT in his career. He seems to have the physical stats and a lot of accolades from the experts. Munnerlyn has had 5 picks in the same timeframe. Being only 5'8" worries me unless they are a nickel back.
I think Cap'n would be a perfect fit at Nickel to replace Marshall and he'd come cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom